Your shopping bag is empty
Ingredients: 100% Raw Ground Cashew Nuts.
The luxurious flavor and unparalleled nutritional value of Cashew Butter by Field of Nuts makes it a peerless product on the market. In addition to its delicious taste and creamy texture, the manufacturing process that Field of Nuts uses to produce our Cashew Butter ensures that all of the original nutrients found in our cashews are preserved. Our hand-selected, sustainably grown cashews are ground while they are still raw using a cold pressing technique without roasting that is exclusive to Field of Nuts. This method makes it easier for your body to absorb the cashews’ nutrients quickly. Field of Nuts Cashew Butter is also 100% pure, gluten-free and does not contain any sugar or additives. Field of Nuts Cashew Butter is also certified kosher, and manufactured in a peanut-free facility
Cashews contain many heart-healthy elements. Research seems to suggest that consuming a tablespoon of cashew butter approximately four times a week will reduce your chance of contracting coronary heart or cardiovascular disease. Cashews feature the following heart-healthy properties:
- Contain a large amount of antioxidants
- High levels of monosaturated fats contained in cashews reduce triglyceride levels in your body, decreasing your risk for cardiovascular disease.
- High quantity of unsaturated fats, 75% of which is oleic acid - same type of fat as olive oil
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Improves HDL cholesterol to LDL cholesterol ratio
- High copper content increases flexibility of blood vessels
- Copper deficiency may lead to an irregular heartbeat
- Contain absolutely no cholesterol
- A one-ounce serving of cashews contains 21% of daily recommended dose of magnesium
- Magnesium is a preventative measure against heart failure. Magnesium deficiency can cause irregular heartbeat and coronary heart failure
- Doctors and nutritions recommend acquiring daily doses of magnesium through food items, such a cashews as opposed to nutritional supplements.to acquire daily dose of magnesium through diet as opposed to nutritional supplements.
Cashews also have numerous general health benefits thanks to the many vitamins and minerals that they contain.
- 2/3 of the total magnesium in the human body is found in our bones, a large portion of which gives our bones their structure
- 100 grams of almonds has 59% of the daily amount of phosphorous recommended by the FDA
- A 100 gram serving of cashew nuts provides 37% of your daily iron requirements.
- Iron is necessary for your red blood cells to function properly
- Antioxidant phytochemicals
Item Code: NA00005
Size: 12 OZ.
Packaging: 1 Bottle
Kosher Certification: Badatz Yerushlaim
Gluten Free: Yes
Corn Free: Yes
Egg Free: Yes
Soy Free: No
Sugar Free: Yes
Dairy Free: No
Nut Free: No